Exhibitor Registration Info
Exhibitor Registration includes one full conference registration and entitles one Exhibit Representative access
to all sessions, receptions, refreshment breaks, and conference materials. All other company personnel associated with the exhibit are required
to register individually as regular meeting registrants.
Each exhibitor will be provided with a 8 ft × 10 ft wide space, one table and basic electrical service (20-amp). For other information, contact
The registration fee does not include the Banquet, which is subject to limited seating.
Please indicate the number of tickets you are purchasing for this event. Registration fee and cost of banquet ticket are in U.S. dollars.
Payment must be made online with MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
For help with registratons, please contact AIPP Customer Service at
email AIPP Customer Service.
|Exhibitor Registration Fee
|For one 8 ft x 10 ft wide space
|Tuesday Banquet Ticket
- Beef: Fillet mignon served with gorgonzola and bacon cream sauce with herb-crusted baby red potatoes and lemon thyme glazed asparagus.
- Chicken: Statler breast served over parmesan rosemary risotto with garlic ginger roasted tri-color carrots.
- Fish: Wild-caught salmon with apple cider glaze served over royal rice blend and herbed zucchini medallions.
- Vegan: Crispy tofu with Dijon maple glaze over a bed of spiced butternut squash and roasted Brussels sprouts.
* For precautionary social distancing, the number of banquet attendees will be limited to 120. We are working with the staff of Cross Insurance
Center to provide the safest environment for banquet attendees. Six-foot round tables will be spaced six feet apart. Five place settings will be placed on each table.
** Subject to availability. Cutoff date for banquet tickets is Wednesday September 22nd.
Instructions for Exhibitors
Exhibitors can start setting up Sunday October 10th at noon in Ballroom 4 of the Cross Insurance Center.
The exhibitor show will end when the Wednesday afternoon coffee break is over. Exhibitors must vacate by Wednesday October 13th at 8 pm.
Detailed Information and Instructions