what you need to have
before starting the submission process. The deadline
of abstract submission is
14 November 2018
for regular sessions and
14 November 2018
for the poster session.
Please read the following items carefully:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser. This web application uses a
cookie during your session to maintain the state of the process.The
cookie is deleted from your system after the session.
browser for the application to work properly.
- The application will time-out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Use the buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate between pages. Do not
use the navigation arrows of your browser.
- Please enter your e-mail address correctly. Confirmation of your submission
will be sent to you by e-mail.
- A confirmation page will also be displayed on your browser after your
submission is completed.
- If you did NOT get the confirmation page on your web browser, please WAIT for the
confirmation e-mail. If your web browser failed to display the confirmation page
and you did not get the confirmation e-mail within an hour,
your submission process may be INCOMPLETE. Please check with the conference
chairs before resubmitting to prevent duplicate submissions.
- You need your paper ID and password to view or update your submitted abstract.
- You need your author password to view or update your author profile.
- You can update your abstract until the deadline of abstract submission.
- You can update your author profile any time, even after the deadline of abstract submission.
We would like to emphasize the societal value of rheology by demonstrating its importance in everyday life and industrial applications.
Please include in your abstract brief statements to address the impact of your research on the scientific society and the society overall.