Welcome to the Web App to Nominate 2023 Fellows of The Society of Rheology!
Submission Deadline: March 3, 2023
This web app will not be available after the submission deadline.
The single file to be uploaded must be in PDF format and should not exceed 20 MB.
It should contain the following documents:
- A nomination letter from someone other than the nominee.
- A two-page description of contributions to rheology.
- A curriculum vitae of the nominee containing a list of publications, patents, and other relevant information.
- A "Highlights of Accomplishment" document of 3000 characters maximum length that will be used for web-biography of the Fellow should the nominee be selected.
- A high-resolution headshot of the nominee suitable for publication. The headshot should be at least 400 pixels wide
and 500 pixels high. Add the image to the end of the PDF file. To retain the resolution of the image, do the following:
Add a blank page at the end of your Word document. After the document is saved as a PDF, open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat or equivalent PDF editor. Go to the blank page at the end.
Select Edit Text & Images or equivalent and then select Add Image. Select the desired image from your folder. This procedure will retain the
resolution of the image. If you add the image to the Word document, its resolution is usually reduced.
The submission deadline has passed!