Welcome to the Web App to Nominate 2024 Bingham Medalist of The Society of Rheology!
Submission Deadline: February 23, 2024
This web app will not be available after the submission deadline.
The single file to be uploaded must be in PDF format and should not exceed 20 MB.
It should contain the following documents:
- A nomination letter from someone other than the nominee.
- A two-page summary containing the following:
- A brief scientific biography.
- A review of those accomplishments upon which the nomination is based.
- A concise evaluation of the importance of the nominee's contributions in advancing the science of rheology.
- A curriculum vitae of the nominee with publication list.
- No more than three supporting letters that address the nominee’s contributions.
- A 50-word citation, written by the nominator, which would be used in the event the nominee receives the award.
- A high-resolution headshot of the nominee suitable for publication. The headshot should be at least 400 pixels wide
and 500 pixels high. Add the image to the end of the PDF file. To retain the resolution of the image, do the following:
Add a blank page at the end of your Word document. After the document is saved as a PDF, open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat or equivalent PDF editor. Go to the blank page at the end.
Select Edit Text & Images or equivalent and then select Add Image. Select the desired image from your folder. This procedure will retain the
resolution of the image. If you add the image to the Word document, its resolution is usually reduced.
The submission deadline has passed!